Amazon.com Has BioShock Infinite for $19.99 – this is for the downloadable Steam code, and MAKE SURE you only select the downloadable Steam code option.
The Steam code will allow you to select either the PC or Mac download.
It was released about a week ago by Aspyr, and this is about as cheap as you will find it. I have no idea on how long the sale will last, but it’s half-off.
There are some hefty requirements, starting with 30GB of HD space and OS X 10.8.4 Mountain Lion.
– OS: 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion)
– Processor: 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
– Memory: 4 GB RAM
– Hard Disk Space: 30 GB
– Video Memory: 512 MB
– Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVidia Geforce 640M
– Additional: mouse and keyboard, BioShock Infinite supports both the Xbox 360 wired gamepad and the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller
– Supported Video Cards:NVIDIA GeForce® 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
ATI Radeon HD 3870, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
Intel HD Graphics 4000
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for BioShock Infinite: ATI RADEON 2000 series, HD 4670, HD 6490M and 6630M, NVIDIA 9000 series, 320M, 330M, Intel HD 3000, Intel Integrated GMA chipsets and 3100