This is the latest bulletin:
1:55 p.m. PDT – Starting at approximately 2:15 p.m. PDT, we will be bringing Diablo III servers in the Americas offline for urgent maintenance to address several issues that are impacting the game. We anticipate that maintenance will last for about an hour and that servers will be available at approximately 3:30 p.m. PDT. We will provide further updates as they are necessary. Thank you for your patience.
I was able to play last night, and some earlier today, but have been getting the errors Error 3003, Error 3004, and I think Error 3007 (some cycled rapidly), among others.
– Error 315300 – wrong login information now.
– Error 33 – Battle.net is down for maintenance.
– Error 300008 – The Request timed out. Please try again.
– Error 3006 – The Request has timed out.
– Error 3006 – Cannot get your payment info (Auctin House error)
I’ve started putting together a review for Diablo III last night and earlier today, but it’s a little tough to get in right now.
Source: Diablo III Forums